There could be a few reasons why the Koda 46” LED Indoor and Outdoor Shop Light with Motion Sensor will not turn on:
- Power to the wall plug is off
- Ensure the wall outlet you’re plugging the shop light into has power. Check that the power supply is turned on and that the circuit breaker is set to the On position.
- The LED life has reached its maximum
- It is time to replace the LED shop light.
- The ambient light sensor is set to On and impacting other settings
If none of the above options work, please consult a professional electrician for further evaluation.