The light never turns ON
- Check if the mains power the light is connected to can be controlled by a a light switch. Make sure that light switch is in the ON position.
- Movement may be too fast that the sensor cannot pickup motion.
- Confirm DIP switch 1 & 2 are casting a wide enough motion sensing area. Adjust if necessary.
- Make sure the plug is fully inserted into the outlet and DIP switch 1 to 10 are all set.
- If the Ambient Light Sensor feature (switches 5 & 6) are being used. The light may detect too much ambient light to prevent the light from turning on. Trying changing switches 5 & 6 to OFF.