Try recalibrating the Smart Sensor by turning light off then back on, or replugging the light to the outlet (if not controlled by a power switch).
Articles in this section
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still triggering ON with motion even though it is not darker than Dusk
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?