The cover (diffuser) should not be removed as it prevents bugs, water, and dust from entering the internal components. Preventing bugs, water, and dust from getting into internal components will help prolong the life of the light. The cover (diffuser) also helps scatter the LED light to prevent damage to the eye from intense light. Staring at the LED light for prolonged periods will still damage the eyes, however the cover helps decrease the intensity of the light.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still triggering ON with motion even though it is not darker than Dusk
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?