All new Koda Security Camera with Motion-Activated Floodlights purchased from an authorized retailer includes a free Koda Vault trial for you see the full benefits before deciding if a paid subscription is right for you. There are no long-term contracts with any Koda Vault plans, so it’s easy to cancel as well.
Articles in this section
- What is the Koda Vault?
- How do I subscribe to the Koda Vault Cloud Subscription Plan?
- Do I need to pay for Koda Vault cloud recording/storage?
- What happens if I do not buy a subscription to the Koda Vault?
- Can I try the Koda Vault cloud services before paying for a subscription plan?
- I'm still seeing reoccurring monthly payments even though I deleted my Koda app
- How do I cancel my Koda Vault plan?
- Can I access my Koda Vault cloud footage from a web browser?
- Can I move my subscription to a different Koda Security Camera with Motion-Activated Floodlight?